We compiled almost EVERY MENU from the Madison Square Eats fall 2011 food stands, so you can check out what’s available from your desk before heading to the market. (More reviews soon!). It’s hosted by the Madison Square Park Conservancy and serves food daily from 11am-9pm until October 21st in the Worth Square area just west of Madison Square Park (@ 24th and 5th Avenue). Here are the Menus!
- Almond: Pastrami sandwich ($8), Moroccan Meatball Hero ($8), JB’s Jalepeno & Cheddar Brat ($8), Marinated Octopus ($8), House smoked almonds to go.
- Asiadog: (Beef/chicken/veggie hot dogs with Asian toppings such as bahn mi style, sweet&spicy ketchup, Chines bbq pork belly, kimchi, Thai Mango and more). SEE Asia Dog review at Madison Square Eats.
- Bar Suzette: Savory crepes including Ham & Cheese ($8), Truffled Mozzarella ($7), Thai Satay Chicken ($10), and sweet crepes including Nutella ($5), Nutella-Banana ($6), Chocolate ($5), Chocolate & Coconut ($6), Lemon & Butter & Sugar ($6), Butter & Sugar ($5), Nutella-Coconut ($6), plus a Cheeseburger ($10). It seems the crepes can be made gluten-free too.
Calexico: California/Mexico style tacos and burritos with carne asada steak, pork, chicken, veggie. Get the crack sauce.
- The Cannibal: Pig’s head Cuban ($10), Curried Egg Salad ($10), Sloppy Lamb ($10), Herr’s Chips ($2), and beer (Six Point Crisp, Hennepin, Nebraska Brunette, Allagash Black)
- Cuzin’s Dozen: homemade hot and fresh mini donuts at 6 for $2, or 28 for $6 (hello office hero)
- Fatty Snack: BBQ Pork Buns ($3/$5), Veggie Bun ($3/$5), Potato Salad ($3), Black Eyed Peas Salad ($3)
- Graffiti /Mehtaphor: Graffiti Kebab Burger with Garlic Fries ($9), Graffiti Veggie Burger with Garlic Fries ($9), Pork Chili Tomato Dumplings ($8), Vegetable Chili Tomato Dumplings ($8), Garlic Fries ($3), Prosecco and wine ($7)
Hong Kong Street Cart: Beijing Ya Bun (Roast duck, minced shrimp, scallion, and cucumber in a steamed bun), Green Mango & Soba Salad (with Lemongrass chicken OR soymeat), Ginger & Chicken Soup, Chili Salted Shrimp, Spicy Edamame, Vegetarian Peking Bun, Ginger & Vegetable Dumpling Soup, and a Vegetarian ‘chicken’ Skewer.
- Hot Blondies Bakery: An assortment of Blondies and ‘Brunettes’ ($4 – Peanut Butter Chocolate, Butterscotch White Chocolate, Oatmeal Raisin, Espresso White Chocolate, S’mores, Classic). Also in ‘Babe’ size for $2.
- ilili: (pressed chicken sandwich, sumac fries, roasted lamb shawarma, chicken shawarma, falafel Beiruti, kafta arayess, manushe, beer, wine, green lemonade, baklava). SEE Ilili review at Madison Square Eats.
- Junoon / Kulinary Kraft: Chicken Tikka Masala ($8), Samosas ($1.50), Saag Paneer ($7), and Chana Masala ($7). You can also get a veggie combo for $8.50 or a full combo (Chicken Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer, Chana Masala, rice) for $9.50. SEE Junoon review at Madison Square Eats.
- Lavazza Coffee: Hot or iced coffee, hot chocolate, hot or iced chai and more ($2-5)
Macaron Parlour: 12 kinds of macarons (2.50 each) including Candied Bacon with Maple Cream Cheese, Red Velvet, Nutella, Tiramisu, Lemon, S’mores, Strawberry, Peanut Butter Cup, Caramel Fleur du sel, Cinnamon Pistacio, Passion Fruit and Milk Chocolate, Earl Grey, plus Chocolate Chip Fleur du sel Cookies, and homemade peach poptarts,
- The Milk Truck: 5 kinds of gourmet grilled cheese including the Milk Truck Classic (aged grand cru gruyere, cultured butter on a Balthazar Levain Pullman with tomatoes), the Classic with a Twist (aged grand cru gruyere, champagne vinegar pickled onions, whole grain mustard on Blue Ribbon Jewish Rye), the Three Cheese (aged gruyere, NY State Cheddar, domestic bleu), The Ham & Cheese (apple wood smoked ham and coleman’s mustard), plus Milk Shakes
- Momofuku Milk Bar: compost cookie, corn flake cookies, crack pie, corn cookie, etc. SEE Momofuku review at Madison Square Eats.
- Nunu Chocolates: Truffle assortments of Ganache and Caramels. Flavors include a selection of Earl Grey, Raspberry, Prosecco, Espresso, Salt Caramel, Soft Golden Caramel, Peanut Caramel Crush, Double Dark, Hazelnut, and Salt Roasted Cashew Caramels.
- Perfect Picnic: Two options for $6 including 1) Petit Baguette with Westfield Farm Goat Cheese, & Beth’s Farm Apricot Jam or 2) Petit Baguette with Bacon Horseradish and Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Piccolo Cafe: 6 kinds of paninis ($9 or $5 half – Roasted Chicken Tomatoes Arugula / Pesto, Bufala Mozzarella, Semidried tomato, Arugula, Evoo / Gaeta olives, Bufala, Evoo, Basil / Meatballs, Tomato, Mozzarella, Parmagiano, Basil / Prosciutto de Parma, Arugula, Bufala Mozzarella, Evoo), soup of the day ($5) and 5 kinds of pasta ($9 – Lasagna Bolognese / Vegetable Lasagne / Gnocchi with Pesto, Parmagiano, Basil, Evoo / Gnocchi with Truffle Mushroom Sauce, Parmagiano, Thyme / Gnocchi Sorrentina Tomato sauce, Basil, Mozzarella. Soup and half panino for $9.
- Red Hook Lobster Pound: Lobster Rolls ($16) in either Maine style (cold lobster) or Connecticut style (warm lobster), Shrimp Roll (sweet Maine shrimp and homemade tarragon mayo for $9), New England Clam Chowder ($7), Shrimp & Corn Chowder ($6) and Lobster Mac & Cheese ($9)
Roberta’s Pizza: Margherita, speckenwolf and bee sting wood-fired pizzas, plus a seasonal pizza. SEE Roberta’s Pizza review at Madison Square Eats.
- Sigmund’s: Pretzels including Salted, Feta-Olive, Truffle-Cheddar, Cinnamon Raison, Garlic Parsley, Seeded, plus Hot Dog on a pretzel Bun, the Uber, and Wancko Cookies
- Spices & Tease: Dozens of loose leaf teas and fresh spices (gift box with 1 for $7, 6 for $35), 3 kinds of quiche (tomato spinach goat cheese, ricotta mushroom, walnut blue cheese for $5 each), Chocolate croissants, regular croissants and hot or iced tea.
- Stuffed Artisan Cannolis: 9 kinds of cannolis daily
- Wafels & Dinges: Waffels including the Brussels Waffle (light and crispy), the Liege Waffle (soft and chewy), de Throwdown Waffle (with spekuloos sauce and whipped cream) and the de Verdekke (ice cream sandich), with all of the dinges (sauces) of course.