The Madison Square Fall Market may be gone forever, but they took the best part, the food stands, and created Madison Square Eats. It starts
Friday, May 6th and runs through June 3rd just west of Madison Square Park in the “Worth Square” area between 5th and Broadway and 24th Street and 25th Street.
It will be open every day from 11am to 9pm, so you can grab lunch, an afternoon snack, or an amazing dinner to go. We will be reviewing the stands in the next few weeks to give you photos and feedback on the offerings.
The food stands this year look awesome, including (click any name to go to their site):
- Asia Dog (Beef/chicken/veggie hot dogs with Asian toppings such as bahn mi style, sweet&spicy ketchup, Chines bbq pork belly, kimchi, Thai Mango and more)
- Bar Suzette (sweet and savory crepes)
- Breezy Hill Orchard
- Calexico (California/Mexico style tacos and burritos with steak, pork, chicken, veggie)
- Cookie Panache
- Eataly (Heritage Pork Ribs, Fresh local fish skewer, fried chickpeas)
- Goat Town (goat’s milk ice cream)
- Hong Kong Street Cart
- ilili (pressed chicken sandwich, sumac fries, lamb roast, chicken shawarma, falafel, kafta arayess, manushe, beer, wine, green lemonade)
- Momofuku Milk Bar (compost cookie, corn flake cookies, crack pie, corn cookie, etc)
- Nunu Chocolates: (Frozen Hot Chocolates wine/chocolate pairings, 12 lines of craft beers)
- P&H Soda Co.
- Piccolo Café
- Resto (beer-braised beef sandwich, pig head Cuban sandwich, tuna sandwich)
- Roberta’s Pizza (margherita, speckenwolf and bee sting wood-fired pizzas)
- Sigmund Pretzelshop (gourmet pretzels)
- Stuffed Artisan Cannolis
- Spices and Tease
- The Filling Station