[UPDATE- Now with MENUS] One of the neighborhood’s favorite events is back – the Madison Square Eats food stands have returned to Worth Square (5th Avenue between 24th and 25th Streets) just west of Madison Square Park until Friday, May 31st. It’s open every day from 11am-9pm and will feature 30 food stands from popular restaurants and food artisans in the neighborhood and around the city. It’s hosted by the Madison Square Park Conservancy and Urbanspace.
- Arancini Bros. Sicilian Rice Balls in the following flavors: Ragu; Bianco, Rosso, Verde; Nero; Butternut Squash; Buffalo-Balls; Nutella
- Asiadog: Beef, Chicken, or Veggie dog ($4.50 or 2 for $8) or Grass-Fed Organic Beef ($5 or 2 for $9) with the following toppings: Mel+Steve (Sesame Asian Slaw, Scallions, Toasted Sesame Seeds), Wangding (Chinese BBQ Pork belly, cucumber, scallions), Ginny (Homede Kimchi, Nori Flakes), Vinh (Banh-Mi Style), Mash (Sweet & Spice Ketchup, Jalapeno, crushed Potato Chips), Ito (Japanese Veggie Curry, Kimchi Apples), Sidney (Thai Mango Relish); Korean BBQ Burger ($6); Ginger Scallion Turkey Burger, Pulled Pork Slider ($3)
- Bar Suzette: Savory Crepes include Four Cheese ($8), Truffled Mozzarella ($8), Ham and Swiss ($8), Pear, Walnut, and Gorgonzola ($9), Bresaola Beef and Parmigiano ($10), Pesto Chicken ($10); Sweet Crepes include Nutella ($6), Nutella Banana ($7), Nutella Coconut ($7), Nutella banana & Coconut ($8), Honey ($5), Butter and Sugar ($5), Lemon, Butter, and Sugar ($6); Chocolate ($6); Fish and Chips ($12); Organic Bistro Burger ($7); Park Royale with unlimited toppings ($12), Toppings include Organic Fried Egg, Thick Cut Bacon, Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions. Fresh Cut Fries ($5), Uptown Truffle Frites.
Calexico: Tacos ($3) include Pollo Asado, Pollo Verde, Chipotle Pork, Gringo Ground Beef, Black Bean, Carne Asada ($4) ; Burritos include Pollo Asado ($8), Pollo Verde ($8), Chipotle Pork ($8), Carne Asada ($9), Gringo Ground Beef ($7), Black Bean ($7); Rolled Quesadillas include Pollo Asado ($6), Pollo Verde ($6), Chipotle Pork ($6), Carne Asada ($7), Gringo Ground Beef ($6), Black Bean ($6), Cheese ($5); Chips and Salsa ($3), Guacamole ($2), Black Beans with Cheese ($2), Mexican Rice ($2), Crema ($1), Extra Tortilla ($1), Pickled Jalapenos ($1), Extra Salsa ($1)
- Charlito’s Cocina: Country Salami ($15), Chorizo ($15), beer salami ($15), Truffle Salami ($20), Fig Salami ($10), Salami on a stick ($5), Salami Plate ($12), Cheese plate ($12)
- Dreamscoops Ice Cream: Vanilla Bean ($4), Strawberry Rhubarb ($4), Sea Salt & Caramel ($4), Dark Chocolate ($4), Affogatos ($7)
- Eleni’s New York
- Graffiti│Mehtaphor: Tamarind Chicken Satay ($9), Veg Dumplings (49), Pork Dumplings ($9), Hummus Zucchini Pizza ($9), Garlic Fries ($3.50), Iced Coffee ($3.50)
- Hong Kong Street Cart: Vegetarian Spring Rolls ($6), Chili Salted Shrimp ($12), Pork Belly Bun ($4); Vegetarian Bun ($4); Cold Peanut Noodle ($6), Vegetarian Green Mango Salad with Soymeat ($12), Green Mango Salad with Shrimp ($12), Green Mango Salad with Lemongrass Chicken ($12)
ilili: Lamb Shoulder Shawarma ($12); Pressed Chicken ($9); Vegetarian Shawarma ($10); Falafel Beiruti ($8); ; Phoenician Fries ($4); Brussells Sprouts ($7), Hommus ($4); Spicy Hommus ($5)
- La Sonrisa Empanadas: Empanadas ($3.50) include Classic Beef, Coconut Curry Chicken, Roasted Chicken, Pulled Pork, Vegetarian; Mexican Coke ($2.50)
- Macaron Parlour: Macaroons in flavors including Peanut Butter Cup, Lemon Basil, S’Mores, Earl Grey, Dark Chocolate, Honey and Cognac, Passion Fruit, Caramel Fleur De Sel, Tiramisu, Lemon, Gianduja, Candied Bacon with Maple Cream Cheese, Red Velvet
- Mason Jar NYC: Pulled Pork Slider ($9), Short Rib Grilled Cheese Bites ($9), Pulled Pork Egg Roll ($6), Six Point Apollo wheat beer ($6), Blue Point Summer light beer ($6), Six Point Tiger IPA ($6), Key Lime Pie.
- Mayhem & Stout: Short Rib/brisket Sandwich ($10), Pork Shoulder Sandwich ($10), Pulled Chicken Sandwich ($9); with choice of sauce among Dragon Asian BBQ, Blueberry Sriracha, Potato Leek Sauce, Old Bay Aioli; and choice of add-on among Spicy Slaw, Pickled Onion, Fresh Scallion, Pickled Cauliflower, Pimento Cheese. Plus Rosemary Limeade.
- Melt Bakery: Ice cream sandwiches. Flavors change but include Bourbon and Sugar Cookie, Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie with Vanilla, Red Velvet with Cream Cheese ice cream, Peanut Butter Cookies with banana ice cream, Snickerdoodles with Cinnamon ice cream.
- Mexicue: Pulled Pork Sandwich ($8.50), BBQ Brisket Sandwich, Green Chili Mac & Cheese, Cheese Tamales ($4), Chile Chocolate Bar ($4), Margarita ($9), Mexican lemonade ($9), Michelada ($6), Fully Dressed Tecate ($5), Tecate ($4), Arnold Palmero ($3)
- Mighty Balls: Meatball Slider ($3.50), Just the Balls (3 to an order for $7.50), Hero (3 to an order on a roll for $8.50). Meatballs choice among Pork, Beef, Veggie, Turkey. Sauces include African Onion, Cranberry Horseradish, Not your average brown sauce, Jalapeno jelly, Tempting tomato. Cheeses include Parmesan, Sicy feta, Mozzarella, Goat, Gorgonzola ($1). Iced Pomegranate Lemonade ($2).
- Mimi and Coco NY: Teriyaki Balls with choice of filling among Juicy Shrimp, Country Sausage, Chewy Cheese, Organic Potato ($6); Takoyaki Octopus Balls ($8); Corn & Edamame in a cup with choice of butter sea salt or lemon & Chilli pepper ($3)
- MMM ENFES: Gozleme (Spinach, cheese, spinach w cheese, chicken, beef, or potato for $6.50), Gul Borek (Spinach w/cheese, squash w/green vegetable, beef w Eggplant, Cheese w/parsley, or vegan for $5.50), Borek (Spinach w cheese), Sigara Borek, Baklava ($1.50), Lentil Soup ($4), Cheese Toast ($4), Cheese toast w/pepperoni ($5), Ayvalik toast ($6.25), lentil ball ($1.50), Dolma ($1.50) and more.
- Momofuku Milk Bar: Cookie ($2, 3 for $5, 6 for $10, 12 for $20) including the Compost cookie, Blueberry and Cream cookie, Cornflake Marshmallow cookie, Corn cookie, Chocolate-Chocolate cookie; Munchies ($1) including Cape Cod Potato Chips, Snyder Pretzels, milk bar granola ($5); Milk Bar Baking Mixes (Cookie Mixes ($16), Corn Powder ($6), Cereal Milk Mix ($5); Crack Pie Slice($5.25); B’Day Truffles (3 for $4); Summer Stollen ($6); Ice Milks ($3.50) including Cereal Milk, Arnold Palmer, Stumptown Coffee
- Mrs. Dorsey’s Kitchen: Classic Cheddar grilled cheese ($7), Pop’s Original grilled cheese with Smoked Gouda, Honey Mustard, Tomato ($8), T.B.M. grilled cheese with Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella($8), Add-on Bacon, basil, tomato, Pecan tarts ($3)
- Nunu Chocolates: Salt Caramels, Beer Truffles, Absinthe Ganache, Mezcal Chili, Chocolate Covered Potato Chips, Hokey Pokey, Chocolate Covered Grahams
- People’s pops: ice Pops including Blueberry Peach, Raspberry Rose, Straight-up Plum, or Nectarine Chai ($3.50); Lemon Basil Shaved Ice or Rhubarb Shaved Ice ($2.50)
- Red Hook Lobster Pound: Lobster Roll (Maine, Connecticut, or Tuscan style) ($16); Shrimp Rolls ($10); Lobster BLT ($10); New England Clam Chowder (Classic or Down East Bisque) ($7); Robicelli’s Whoopie Pie ($3); Maine Root Soda ($3)
- Roberta’s: Pizza including Margherita (Mozz, Tomato, Basil) for $8; Cheesus Christ (Mozz, Taleggio, Grana Proano Cream, Crushed Black Pepper) for $9), Famous Original (Mozz, Tomato, caciocavallo, Grana Proano, Oregano, Chili Flakes) for $9; Patch Adams Pizza (Mozz, Chilies, Asparagus, Caciocavallo ($12), Beer and wine.
- Seoul Lee Bar B Cue: Tacos ($3), Wraps ($8-9), Sandwiches ($10-11) or Bibimbap ($10-11) with Chicken, Beef, Pork, or a sampler
- Stuffed Artisan Cannoli: Flavors include Nutella, Two Face,
- Sunday Gravy: Sunday Gravy Macaroni, Sunday Gravy Parm, Sunday Gravy Solo, Chicken Parm, Eggplant Parm, Bruscetta ($5)
- The Cannibal: Roast Beef Sandwich with provolone & jus ($12), Hot Italian Sausage sandwich with broccoli rabe & parm cream ($12), Tuna Sand-o with cherry peppers, onions, arugula ($12), Pig’s Head Cuban ($12), Grilled Cheese with pork belly and bacon ($10), Grilled Cheese plain ($10), Green Port Harbor Black Duck Porter ($8), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($9), Naked Flock Draft Cider ($12), Hitachino Nest White Ale ($12)
- Third Rail Coffee: Serving Counter Culture Coffee.
If you want to see the menus and photos from last year go to Madison Square Eats 2012.