Brooklyn’s Stinky Bklyn market has a new outpost on the Flatiron/Chelsea border at 107 West 20th Street (near 6th Avenue). If you have not been in there, they stock some great items, like Blue Bottle Coffee beans, tons of cheese and charcuterie, Jeni’s Ice Cream, a selection of beer on tap (or bottle) and freshly made sandwiches.
It’s a great option for a takeaway lunch or specialty food items.
Check their website for the daily sandwich menu. Here is today’s menu:
- #1 Prosciutto, Smoked Mozzarella, Pesto, Arugula, on Ciabatta $9
- #2 Speck, Emmental, Dijon, Pickled Onions on Pretzel Roll $8
- #3 Roasted Broccolini, Pickled Beets, Feta, Aioli on Ciabatta $9
- #4 Prosciutto, Fresh Chevre, Honey, Arugula, on Ciabatta $8
- #5 Aged Cheddar, Apples, Salt Rubbed Kale, Honey Mustard, on Miche $8
- #6 Smashed Chickpeas, Mahon Cheese, Artichoke Pesto, Arugula, on Ciabatta $8
- #7 Bacon, Fontina, Tomato, Mayo, Arugula, on Soft Roll $8.00
- #8 Gruyere, Caramelized Onions, Dijon on Strecci $7.50
They are open Monday – Saturday from 10AM – 10PM, and Sunday from 12PM – 9PM.
Stinky Bklyn opens on 20th Street in the Flatiron,