Last night was the Flatiron Chefs event in Madison Square Park, which in a few hours typically raises $200,000+ to support the upkeep of and free cultural programs in Madison Square Park. The event featured 26 of the best chefs and restaurants in the neighborhood serving up signature tastes of some amazing food. Once again [...]
Entries Tagged ‘boqueria’
BlackBoardEats has a promo where you can get a code for 30% off at Boqueria (53 West 19th Street). It costs nothing to get the passcode and then you can use it for brunch, lunch or dinner before August 19th 2011.
If you have not been to Boqueria, it serves up awesome tapas and sangria. You need to get the code today though if interested as there is typically a limited number given out. get it at http://www.blackboardeats.com/new-york.
SEE AMAZING FOOD PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT AT http://www.madparknews.com/?p=10034
Last night was the Flatiron Chefs event in Madison Square Park, which raises loads of money to support the upkeep of and free programs in Madison Square Park . The event featured 26 of the best chefs and restaurants in the neighborhood serving up signature tastes of some amazing food. You pretty much could not go wrong with any of the food and it’s astounding to think that all of these restaurants rival the best food in the world, and they are within blocks of the Madison Square Park neighborhood. It was hosted by the Madison Square Park Conservancy. Here are some mouth-watering images from the event.
This week at Boqueria (53 West 19th Street) they will be screening video from the San Fermin running of the bulls, and will feature Navarran food and wine.
Check www.boquerianyc.com/events for the latest.
Today at Boqueria (53 West 19th street between 5th and 6th Avenue) they are giving out a free special drink, the 1040EZ (blood orange, tequila, lime juice).
Mention the Boqueria 1040EZ offer and they will bring you your drink for free with your check.
It’s that time of year again where the pressure builds on couples and daters to do something for Valentine’s Day, and MadParkNews.om is here with a roundup of special restaurant offerings in the Flatiron and Madison Square Park neighborhoods.
* Ainsworth (122 West 26 street): special Valentine’s Day menu. See menu items. 212-741-0645
* Almond (12 East 22nd street between Broadway and Park): 2nd annual, four-course pomegranate Valentine’s Day menu for $55. See menu. 212-228-7557
* Asellina (420 Park Ave South inside the new Gansevoort Park Hotel): Normal menu with some specials, but they will also have a diamond jeweler on hand in their library, serving up champagne. Read more. 212-317-2908.
* Bocca Restaurant (39 East 19th street between Broadway and park Avenue): $65 special menu. See menu. 212-387-1200
* Boqueria (53 West 19th St): special menu for Valentine’s Day where for $75 per person you will get a cava toast and the following tasting menu. 212-255-4160
* City Bakery (3 West 18th Street just off of 5th Avenue): grab a cup of their Love Potion hot chocolate, which is part of the City Bakery Hot Chocolate Festival.
* Eleven Madison Park (11 Madison Avenue): Valentine’s Day Tasting menu for $325 per person. Read more. 212-889-0905
* 40/40 Club (25th Street and Broadway): $60 special menu plus some VIP packages. See menu. 212-832-4040
* Gramercy Tavern (42 E 20th St): Pastry Chef Nancy Olson will create delicious heart-shaped chocolates filled with passion fruit white chocolate ganache and a praline crunch. Read more here. 212-477-0777
* ilili (236 5th Avenue): 5 courses and a complimentary glass of La Caravelle champagne for $75. See the ilili Valentine’s menu. 212-683-2929
* Jazz Standard (116 East 27th Street under Blue Smoke): Live music from Mingus Dynasty plus special guest Carolyn Leonhart playing two shows (at 7:30 and 9:30 PM- both $25). See video and buy tickets.
* Junoon (27 West 24th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue): special Valentine’s menu for $85 per person with an optional $60 wine pairing of “romantic wines from around the world”. See menu. 212-490-2100
* Kellaris (36 East 20th St. between Broadway & Park Avenue): 4-course prix fixe for $65. Plus, get engaged during dinner and win free meals for life. Read more here. 212-777-8448
* Les Halles (411 Park Avenue South between 28th & 29th Streets): they will have the normal menu plus a selection of specials for the day. See specials. 212-679-4111
* Pranna (79 Madison at 28th Street): “Pranna Sutra” prix fixe dinner, with their signature “Pranna Sutra” cocktail or a glass of champagne plus two appetizers, two large plates and a chocolate molten cake served with berries for $85 per couple. 212-696-5700
* SD26 (19 East 26th Street between 5th and Madison Avenue) features a 4course prix fixe menu plus coffee for $90. See menu. 212-265-5959